San Diego Oceanfront Hotel
Guests can easily explore the city from our San Diego oceanfront hotel. We are minutes from iconic attractions like PetCo Park, San Diego Zoo, Balboa Park, Midway Museum, Gaslamp Quarter, Coronado Island and San Diego SeaWorld. Additionally, our hotel features a state-of-the-art FedEx Business Center, an art gallery, Grand gift shop, and the 24-hour StayFit™ Gym. Exclusive Hyatt services, including Fast Board™ and PDA Check-in, make your stay seamless and put you in control of your experience.
- 1,628 spacious guestrooms with San Diego city and bay views
- Free Wifi
- Grand Club rooms
- Windows that open to let in fresh sea breezes
- Easy Trolley Access to Attractions
- Hyatt Fast Board™
- PDA Check-in
- Grand Floral services
- Full-Service Spa
- Two tennis courts
- Basketball court
- Volleyball court
- 24-hour complimentary StayFit™ Gym
- Outdoor pool
- Hot tubs
- Fire Pit overlooking San Diego Bay
- 316,000 total square feet of flexible event venues including 136,000 square feet of dedicated indoor meeting space
- 30,000 square foot ballroom is one of the largest in San Diego
- Creative catering, featuring Personal Preference Dining®
- Professional meeting planners and audiovisual experts
Check In: 4:00 PM
Check Out: 12:00 noon
Map and Directions
Additional Points of Interest Close to Hotel:
- The Headquarters at Seaport District (http://www.theheadquarters.com) - 0.1 miles
- USS Midway Museum (http://www.midway.org) - 1 mile
- Petco Park (http://www.petcoparkevents.com) - 1.2 miles
- San Diego Natural History Museum (http://www.sdnhm.org) - 2.8 miles
- San Diego Zoo (http://zoo.sandiegozoo.org) - 3.1 miles
- Balboa Park (http://www.balboapark.org) - 3.1 miles
- SeaWorld San Diego (http://seaworldparks.com/en/seaworld-sandiego) - 6.9 miles
- La Jolla Cove (http://www.lajollabythesea.com/la-jolla-cove) - 13.5 miles
- LegoLand (http://california.legoland.com) - 34.5 miles
From San Diego International Airport (Lindbergh Field): approximately 3 miles
When exiting the terminals, follow the signs to Downtown San Diego and Interstate 5. Stay in the right lane and this will deposit you onto North Harbor Drive. Continue south on North Harbor Drive approximately 3 miles along the waterfront. Go one block past the Seaport Village entrance (Kettner Boulevard). Turn right at Market Place into the Hotel's main entrance of our San Diego CA resort hotel.
San Diego Directions from Points North:
Take I-5 South toward San Diego. Exit at Front Street (exit 17) toward the Civic Center. Continue straight to Front Street, and then turn right onto W. Market Street and into the main entrance of our San Diego CA resort hotel.
San Diego Directions from Points South:
Take I-5 North to Cesar E. Chavez Parkway (exit 14B). Turn left onto Cesar E. Chavez Parkway. Take a right onto East Harbor Drive, and then a left onto Market Street and into the main entrance of our San Diego CA resort hotel.
San Diego Directions from Points East:
Take I-8 West to CA 125 toward CA 94. Keep left to take CA 94W. Turn left on 17th Street, and then right onto Market Street and into the main entrance of our San Diego CA resort hotel.
San Diego Directions from Points West:
Follow Harbor Drive east along San Diego Bay to downtown. Harbor Drive intersects with Market Street.
San Diego Accessible Hotel Room Features:
- Audio/visual smoke detectors
- Connecting rooms available
- Braille symbols in elevators
- Restaurant/room service menus in Braille
- Bathtub benches and grab rails
- Roll-in showers (upon request)
- Wheelchair accessible: doors, sink/vanity and towel racks, climate controls, peepholes, closet poles, and health club
Products/Services Offered at FedEx Office Business Center:
- Black & White / Color Digital Printing and Copying
- Print directly from USB thumb drives
- Smart phone printing from "the cloud" resides in the business center
- Complete Array of Finishing Services
- CD / DVD Duplications
- Signs & Banners
- Fax Services
- Packing Services & Supplies
- Shipping with FedEx Express and FedEx Ground
- Office Supplies & Retail
- Office Equipment Rentals
- Luggage Shipping
Hours of Full Service Staffed Operation
- Monday - Sunday 7AM - 7PM
- 24/7 Guest Access for Internet & Copying Capabilities in the Grand Hall
- Full-service packaging capabilities up to 60 lbs.
- Full-service small package shipping through the FedEx network
- FedEx Express Services (150 lbs maximum weight)
- FedEx Ground Services
- Day definite delivery to every U.S. business address (including Alaska and Hawaii) with a money-back guarantee
- Delivery in one to five business days, at competitive prices
- International Shipping Services
- Mobile Ship Station
- FXO can provide Meeting Planners an exclusive mobile ship station
Nearby Businesses/Seaport Village- just steps away from Hotel
- San Diego Harley-Davidson
- Hot Lick
- Village Café
- Apple Box Toys
- San Diego Surf Co.
- Upstart Crow Bookstore & Coffee House
- San Diego SEAL Tours
- Harbor House Restaurant
- Silver Crossings
- Del Sol
- Candy Shack and Yogurt
- Best of San Diego
- Buster's Beach House
- Edgewater Grill
- The Tile Shop
- Mystic Mermaid
- American Nostalgia
- Pet Highways
- Maritime Names
- Greek Island Café
- Asiago Pizza Pasta Plus
- San Diego Pier Cafe
- Village Hat Shop
- Captain's Cove
Nearby businesses within .5 miles
- Kansas City Barbeque
- The Lion's Share
- Quigley Fine Wines
- Brickyard Coffee & Tea
- Haack & Co International Accounting
- Kakos Gina M CPA
- Farmers Insurance
- Powell & Monroe Associates
- J. Bergman Consulting
- Aries Career Development
- Wagner Consulting
- Wells Fargo
- Offshore Promotion
- Kmn Designs
- Neal Street Design
- ARG Abbott Realty Group
- San Diego Chinese Historical Museum
- Fishtank Brand Advertising
- Cavu Consulting
- San Diego Business Club
- J Hughes Tax Preparation
- 1-800-CHECK-IN®, and self service kiosks
- Assistive devices for people with disabilities
- Pet-Friendly rooms available
- Baby-sitting arranged through Concierge
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange
- Hyatt Meeting Connection®
- Hyatt Fast Board™
- PDA Check-in
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Multilingual staff
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Ice Machines
- Microwaves available in guestrooms for $20/stay
- Grand Floral services available
For those who enjoy outdoor exercise, please click here for a jogging/walking map.
Check In: 4:00 PM
Check Out: 12:00 noon
Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego offers convenient San Diego parking for guests and visitors. Our San Diego hotel parking options include valet or self parking (fees apply):
Overnight Guest: $47
First Hour: $10
After the first hour $8 per hour
Daily Maximum: $49
Overnight Guest: $32
First Hour: $8
After the first hour $8 each additional hour
Daily Maximum: $35
Our San Diego parking garage is attached to the hotel and has 1,160 spaces.
For guests inquiring about oversized vehicle parking, please call ACE Parking prior to your arrival at 619 237 0399.
For additional information regarding our San Diego hotel parking options, please call the hotel at 619 358 6658. Prices are subject to change.
Grand Gift Shop
The Grand Gift Shop is located on the Lobby Level of the Harbor Tower. Pick up everything from toothbrushes to sunglasses to dress ties for your shopping convenience. Our gift shop also carries local souvenirs such as San Diego postcards, T-shirts, and baseball hats. Please feel free to stop by the gift shop for your shopping pleasure.
Our San Diego hotel gift shop is open 7:00 AM – 11:00 PM daily.
FedEx Office is a full-service Business Center conveniently located in the Grand Hyatt lobby and presents an amazing amenity for business travelers. Let our highly knowledgeable Team Members assist you in solving a last-minute crisis or support your event with quick turnaround on copies, posters, signs, and or, banners; not to mention pack and ship services.
Our FedEx Office is open 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM daily.
Contact us at 619 235 7956 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Agora Galleries, located on the lobby level of the Harbor Tower, offers a selection of fine art, jewelry, and home décor pieces collected from around the world. The store features the works of both established and upcoming artists, as well as decorative cultural artifacts, antique furnishings, vintage jewelry, colorful chandeliers, and one-of-a-kind accent pieces to enhance any space.
We are excited to be featuring new pieces from artists including Victoria Kovalenchikova (Amsterdam) and Graeme Hagan (Australia). Come in for a visit and inspire the art lover in you!
Our Gallery is open Monday to Thursday 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Friday & Saturday 10:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Sunday 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM or by appointment.
Contact us at 619 239 9077 or visit www.agoragalleries.com
Grand Floral is known for its romantic and passionate creation of beautiful and unique event and floral designs. Specializing in European design, our artists draw their inspiration from the rich and plentiful array of colors and textures that each season provides from local and global growers. Our services range from day to day arrangements delivered to your home or office, in-home entertaining décor, corporate event design and weddings.
Grand Floral is open Monday – Friday 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Saturday 9:00AM – 3:00PM
Sunday by appointment.
Enjoy easy access to public transportation. Our concierge can assist with an uber, taxi, rental car, train schedule or airport shuttle. We are a stop on the Big Bay Shuttle and behind the ferry to Coronado Island.
We have recently partnered with Uber car services to make your traveling throughout San Diego easier. It’s simple, by downloading our hotel app or the Uber app, you can have a car service for you in minutes. With estimated quotes and arrival times, you’ll be well on your way to San Diego fun in no time.
Big Bay Shuttle, Coronado Ferry & Five Star Tours
Catch a ride on San Diego’s Big Bay Shuttle and check out all of the attractions along San Diego's Embarcadero or take a nostalgic 15-minute ferry ride across the bay to Coronado Island. The Big Bay Shuttle offers seasonal services from Memorial Day to Labor Day Weekend and Five Star Tours offers year round tours of breweries, wineries you name it.
Hertz Car Rental
Travel around San Diego with ease by taking advantage of our very own on-site Hertz Car Rental service. Our agents are located conveniently in the Grand Lobby. Call +1 619 358 6881 for more information.
San Diego Taxi
San Diego taxi service is available from the lower level curb of all terminals at San Diego International Airport. Approximate cost from SAN International to Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego is $10.00 - $13.00.
San Diego Airport Shuttle Service
Several San Diego airport shuttle companies are available at the Airport for an approximate cost of $8.00 per person. Super Shuttle is available with reservations. Call +1 800 258 3826 or +1 619 564 7900.
San Diego Trolley
Simply cross the street to catch the convenient San Diego Trolley to Tijuana, Mexico, Fashion Valley, Mission Valley shopping centers, Old Town, PetCo Park, throughout downtown San Diego and into East County.
Every guests deserves to feel pampered, especially babies that travel.
To make our little guests feel comfortable we have several baby essentials available upon request such as Pack'N Plays, baby kits stocked with Baby Powder and shampoo, and a friendly ducky to keep them company throughout their travels.
All items are complimentary for our young guests. To request these items be placed in your guestroom prior to or after your arrival, call +1 619 232 1234 or from your guestroom phone dial 4500.
Pet and Deep Cleaning Fees:
- Pet cleaning fee will apply ($100 per stay up to 6 nights)
- Additional $100 deep cleaning fee per stay from 7 nights to 30 nights
- For stays beyond 30 nights, deep cleaning fee will be at the hotel's discretion
- Hotel will only allow dogs in the guest room
- Reservation must be made at least 3 days in advance of arrival
- Only dogs weighing 50 pounds (22.68 kilograms) and under are permitted. Two dogs may be allowed in a guest room, provided the combined weight of both dogs does not exceed 75 pounds (34.02 kilograms)
Service Animal Pet Policy
- Pet & Deep Cleaning fees will not apply for guests with service animals
- Service animals are allowed in all public areas
Check-in Time: 4:00 pm
Check-out Time: 12:00 noon
Hyatt Convention Alliance
Ten Hyatt convention hotel properties in premier destinations throughout the U.S. offer a combined 1.5 million square feet of functional event space, 13,313 guest rooms, and customizable group event packages
Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego Offers Free Wifi
Grand Hyatt San Diego now offerings free Wi-Fi to guests on an unlimited number of mobile devices or laptops in all guest rooms and social spaces.
San Diego Calendar of Events
For an updated list of San Diego area events, explore our 2015 event calendar.
Green Practices and Initiatives at Hyatt
Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego is committed to protecting the environment.
Book Now or call 619 232 1234