San Diego Oceanfront Hotel Services
Experience the largest waterfront urban resort on the West Coast when you visit Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego. Our luxury waterfront San Diego hotel combines the convenience of downtown with the comfort of Hyatt’s inviting guestrooms. Relax in our full-service spa and salon, or in your plush Hyatt Grand Bed™ while enjoying views of the city and San Diego Bay. Guests can easily explore the San Diego, California area, with nearby attractions like PetCo Park, the Zoo, Balboa Park, the Midway Museum, Gaslamp, Coronado Island and Sea World. Additionally, our downtown waterfront San Diego hotel features a state-of-the-art FedEx business center, 24 hour StayFit™ fitness center and exclusive Hyatt services - including Fast Board™ and PDA Check-in-help to make your stay even more enjoyable. Come to a hotel where the service is uncommonly attentive and the surroundings are stunning right in the heart of America’s Finest City.
- 1,628 spacious guestrooms with San Diego city and bay views
- Grand Club rooms
- Windows that open to let in fresh sea breezes
- Easy Trolley Access to Attractions
- Hyatt Fast Board™
- PDA Check-in
- Grand Floral services
- Full-Service Kin Spa
- Two tennis courts
- 24-hour complimentary StayFit™ gym
- Outdoor pool
- Hot tubs
- Fire Pit overlooking San Diego Bay
- More than 125,000 square feet of flexible function space
- 30,000-square foot ballroom is one of the largest in San Diego
- Creative catering, featuring Personal Preference Dining®
- Professional San Diego meeting planners and on-site audio/visual experts
Map and Directions
Additional Points of Interest Close to Hotel:
- The Headquarters at Seaport District (http://www.theheadquarters.com) - 0.1 miles
- USS Midway Museum (http://www.midway.org) - 1 mile
- Petco Park (http://www.petcoparkevents.com) - 1.2 miles
- San Diego Natural History Museum (http://www.sdnhm.org) - 2.8 miles
- San Diego Zoo (http://zoo.sandiegozoo.org) - 3.1 miles
- Balboa Park (http://www.balboapark.org) - 3.1 miles
- SeaWorld San Diego (http://seaworldparks.com/en/seaworld-sandiego) - 6.9 miles
- La Jolla Cove (http://www.lajollabythesea.com/la-jolla-cove) - 13.5 miles
- LegoLand (http://california.legoland.com) - 34.5 miles
From San Diego International Airport (Lindbergh Field): approximately 3 miles
When exiting the terminals, follow the signs to Downtown San Diego and Interstate 5. Stay in the right lane and this will deposit you onto North Harbor Drive. Continue south on North Harbor Drive approximately 3 miles along the waterfront. Go one block past the Seaport Village entrance (Kettner Boulevard). Turn right at Market Place into the Hotel's main entrance of our San Diego CA resort hotel.
San Diego Directions from Points North:
Take I-5 South toward San Diego. Exit at Front Street (exit 17) toward the Civic Center. Continue straight to Front Street, and then turn right onto W. Market Street and into the main entrance of our San Diego CA resort hotel.
San Diego Directions from Points South:
Take I-5 North to Cesar E. Chavez Parkway (exit 14B). Turn left onto Cesar E. Chavez Parkway. Take a right onto East Harbor Drive, and then a left onto Market Street and into the main entrance of our San Diego CA resort hotel.
San Diego Directions from Points East:
Take I-8 West to CA 125 toward CA 94. Keep left to take CA 94W. Turn left on 17th Street, and then right onto Market Street and into the main entrance of our San Diego CA resort hotel.
San Diego Directions from Points West:
Follow Harbor Drive east along San Diego Bay to downtown. Harbor Drive intersects with Market Street.
San Diego Accessible Hotel Room Features:
- Audio/visual smoke detectors
- Connecting rooms available
- Braille symbols in elevators
- Restaurant/room service menus in Braille
- Bathtub benches and grab rails
- Roll-in showers (upon request)
- Wheelchair accessible: doors, sink/vanity and towel racks, climate controls, peepholes, closet poles, and health club
Products/Services Offered at FedEx Office Business Center:
- Black & White / Color Digital Printing and Copying
- Print directly from USB thumb drives
- Smart phone printing from "the cloud" resides in the business center
- Complete Array of Finishing Services
- CD / DVD Duplications
- Signs & Banners
- Fax Services
- Packing Services & Supplies
- Shipping with FedEx Express and FedEx Ground
- Office Supplies & Retail
- Office Equipment Rentals
- Luggage Shipping
Hours of Full Service Staffed Operation
- Monday - Sunday 7AM - 7PM
- 24/7 Guest Access for Internet & Copying Capabilities in the Douglas Pavilion
- Full-service packaging capabilities up to 60 lbs.
- Full-service small package shipping through the FedEx network
- FedEx Express Services (150 lbs maximum weight)
- FedEx Ground Services
- Day definite delivery to every U.S. business address (including Alaska and Hawaii) with a money-back guarantee
- Delivery in one to five business days, at competitive prices
- International Shipping Services
- Mobile Ship Station
- FXO can provide Meeting Planners an exclusive mobile ship station
Nearby Businesses/Seaport Village- just steps away from Hotel
- San Diego Harley-Davidson
- Hot Lick
- Vilalge Cafe
- Apple Box Toys
- San Diego Surf Co.
- Upstart Crown Bookstore & Coffee House
- San Diego SEAL Tours
- Harbor House Restaurant
- Silver Crossings
- Del Sol
- Candy Shack and Yogurt
- Best of San Diego
- Buster's Beach House
- Edgewater Grill
- The Tile SHop
- Mystic Mermaid
- American Nostalgia
- Pet Highways
- Maritime Names
- Greek Island Café
- Asaggio Piza Pasta Plus
- San Diego Pier Cafe
- Village Hat Shop
- Captian's Cove
Nearby businesses within .5 miles
- Kansas City Barbeque
- The Lion's Share
- Quigley Fine Wines
- Brickyard Coffee & Tea
- Haack & Co International Accounting
- Kakos Gina M CPA
- Farmers Insurance
- Powell & Monroe Associates
- J. Bergman Consulting
- Aries Career Development
- Wagner Consulting
- Wells Fargo
- Offshore Promotion
- Kmn Designs
- Neal Street Design
- ARG Abbott Realty Group
- San Diego Chinese Historical Museum
- Fishtank Brand Advertising
- Cavu Consulting
- San Diego Business Club
- J Hughes Tax Preparation
San Diego Internet access at the hotel is available for a fee. Please inquire at the front desk for details.
- 1-800-CHECK-IN®, and self service kiosks
- Assistive devices for people with disabilities
- Pet-Friendly rooms available
- Baby-sitting arranged through Concierge
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange
- Hyatt Meeting Connection®
- Hyatt Fast Board™
- PDA Check-in
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Multilingual staff
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Ice Machines
- Rollaways available in guestrooms for $20/night
- Microwaves available in guestrooms for $20/stay
- Grand Floral services available
For those who enjoy outdoor exercise, please click here for a jogging/walking map.
Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego offers convenient San Diego parking for guests and visitors. Our San Diego hotel parking options include valet or self parking (fees apply):
Overnight Guest: $40
First Hour: $10
After the first hour $7 per hour
Daily Maximum: $42
Overnight Guest: $28
First Hour: $7
After the first hour $7 per hour
Daily Maximum: $30
Our San Diego parking garage is attached to the hotel and has 1,160 spaces.
For additional information regarding our San Diego hotel parking options, please call the hotel at 619 358 6658. Prices are subject to change.
Grand Gift Shop
The Grand Gift Shop is located on the Lobby Level of the Harbor Tower. Pick up everything from toothbrushes to sunglasses to dress ties for your shopping convenience. Our gift shop also carries local souvenirs such as San Diego postcards, T-shirts, and baseball hats. Please feel free to stop by the gift shop for your shopping pleasure.
Our San Diego hotel gift shop is open 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. daily.
Simply cross the street to catch the convenient San Diego Trolley offering budget-friendly San Diego transportation to Tijuana, Mexico, Fashion Valley, Mission Valley shopping centers, Old Town, Qualcom Stadium, throughout downtown San Diego and into East County.
San Diego Taxi
San Diego taxi service is available on a first come, first serve basis from the lower level curb of all terminals at San Diego International Airport. Approximate cost from SAN International to Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego is $10 - $13.
San Diego Airport Shuttle Service
Several San Diego airport shuttle companies are available at San Diego International Airport for an approximate cost of $8 per person. Express Shuttle is available with reservations. Call 800-900-7433 or 619-591-0303.
Amtrak Train Station
Located only five blocks from Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego, guests can travel from San Diego to Los Angeles with daily train service approximately every two hours. For scheduled service call 800-872-7245.
San Diego Horse and Carriage
Enjoy old fashioned modes of transportation in San Diego. Horse and Carriage rides are available within the downtown area departing from Seaport Village (Harbor House). Seaport Village hours are 12:00p.m. to 11:00p.m. Call 619-239-8080 for more information.
Diapers, Formula, Food & More Delivered to Your Hyatt Hotel room by Babies Travel Lite
- Everything you need to care for your infant or toddler waiting in your room.
- Over 1,500 name brand baby products including large selection of organics.
- Save time packing by ordering online at Babies Travel Lite.
- Don't pay airline baggage fees and worry about whether you luggage will arrive.
- Relax when you arrive instead of worrying about shopping for your baby supplies.
- Order early to save - 14 days before you arrive at your Hyatt destination.
- Last minute orders can be accommodated by calling Babies Travel Lite at 888-450-5483.
Visit Babies Travel Lite to place your order, then sit back and relax, Hyatt and Babies Travel Lite will take care of the rest. Babies Travel Lite will confirm and track your order from the time it leaves their warehouse to the day the package is delivered to your Hyatt location. Rest assured that once you arrive at your Hyatt destination, Hyatt will have your package ready for delivery.
Make travel easier with Hyatt and Babies Travel Lite.
Pet and Deep Cleaning Fees:
- Pet cleaning fee will apply ($100 per stay up to 6 nights)
- Additional $100 deep cleaning fee per stay from 7 nights to 30 nights
- For stays beyond 30 nights, deep cleaning fee will be at the hotel's discretion
- Hotel will only allow dogs in the guest room
- Reservation must be made at least 3 days in advance of arrival
- Only dogs weighing 50 pounds (22.68 kilograms) and under are permitted. Two dogs may be allowed in a guest room, provided the combined weight of both dogs does not exceed 75 pounds (34.02 kilograms)
Service Animal Pet Policy
- Pet & Deep Cleaning fees will not apply for guests with service animals
- Service animals are allowed in all public areas
Check-in Time: 4:00 pm
Check-out Time: 12:00 noon
Summer In The City - Giveaway
Our Summer Giveaway contest is on now with prizes being given each week for two months!
Newly Renovated San Diego Hotel
Hotel renovations began May 2012 and continue to evolve.
Thrive Initiatives - Our Community
Check out the property's involvement in the Hyatt Thrive program.
San Diego Chargers 2014 Schedule
Game Dates Announced for 2014 San Diego Bowl Games.
Book Now or call 619 232 1234