San Diego Oceanfront Hotel Services
Guests can explore the San Diego area with easy access to nearby attractions like PetCo Park, San Diego Zoo, Balboa Park, the Midway Museum, Gaslamp Quarter, Coronado Island and Sea World. Additionally, our downtown San Diego hotel features a state-of-the-art FedEx business center, art gallery, Grand gift shop, 24 hour StayFit™ Gym and exclusive Hyatt services - including Fast Board™ and PDA Check-in-help to make your stay seamless and enjoyable.
Plan a meeting in our 125,000 square foot venue, including the Grand Ballroom and outdoor terraces with beautiful bay views. Let our experienced Concierge team assist you with arrangements to area attractions, plan an evening on the town with your family or meeting group or arrange for transportation services to the airport, just a few miles away. If traveling with your family, we are pet friendly!
- 1,628 spacious guestrooms with San Diego city and bay views
- Grand Club rooms
- Windows that open to let in fresh sea breezes
- Easy Trolley Access to Attractions
- Hyatt Fast Board™
- PDA Check-in
- Grand Floral services
- Full-Service Spa
- Two tennis courts
- Basketball court
- Volleyball court
- 24-hour complimentary StayFit™ Gym
- Outdoor pool
- Hot tubs
- Fire Pit overlooking San Diego Bay
- More than 125,000 square feet of flexible function space
- 30,000-square foot ballroom is one of the largest in San Diego
- Creative catering, featuring Personal Preference Dining®
- Professional meeting planners and audiovisual experts
Map and Directions
Additional Points of Interest Close to Hotel:
- The Headquarters at Seaport District (http://www.theheadquarters.com) - 0.1 miles
- USS Midway Museum (http://www.midway.org) - 1 mile
- Petco Park (http://www.petcoparkevents.com) - 1.2 miles
- San Diego Natural History Museum (http://www.sdnhm.org) - 2.8 miles
- San Diego Zoo (http://zoo.sandiegozoo.org) - 3.1 miles
- Balboa Park (http://www.balboapark.org) - 3.1 miles
- SeaWorld San Diego (http://seaworldparks.com/en/seaworld-sandiego) - 6.9 miles
- La Jolla Cove (http://www.lajollabythesea.com/la-jolla-cove) - 13.5 miles
- LegoLand (http://california.legoland.com) - 34.5 miles
From San Diego International Airport (Lindbergh Field): approximately 3 miles
When exiting the terminals, follow the signs to Downtown San Diego and Interstate 5. Stay in the right lane and this will deposit you onto North Harbor Drive. Continue south on North Harbor Drive approximately 3 miles along the waterfront. Go one block past the Seaport Village entrance (Kettner Boulevard). Turn right at Market Place into the Hotel's main entrance of our San Diego CA resort hotel.
San Diego Directions from Points North:
Take I-5 South toward San Diego. Exit at Front Street (exit 17) toward the Civic Center. Continue straight to Front Street, and then turn right onto W. Market Street and into the main entrance of our San Diego CA resort hotel.
San Diego Directions from Points South:
Take I-5 North to Cesar E. Chavez Parkway (exit 14B). Turn left onto Cesar E. Chavez Parkway. Take a right onto East Harbor Drive, and then a left onto Market Street and into the main entrance of our San Diego CA resort hotel.
San Diego Directions from Points East:
Take I-8 West to CA 125 toward CA 94. Keep left to take CA 94W. Turn left on 17th Street, and then right onto Market Street and into the main entrance of our San Diego CA resort hotel.
San Diego Directions from Points West:
Follow Harbor Drive east along San Diego Bay to downtown. Harbor Drive intersects with Market Street.
San Diego Accessible Hotel Room Features:
- Audio/visual smoke detectors
- Connecting rooms available
- Braille symbols in elevators
- Restaurant/room service menus in Braille
- Bathtub benches and grab rails
- Roll-in showers (upon request)
- Wheelchair accessible: doors, sink/vanity and towel racks, climate controls, peepholes, closet poles, and health club
Products/Services Offered at FedEx Office Business Center:
- Black & White / Color Digital Printing and Copying
- Print directly from USB thumb drives
- Smart phone printing from "the cloud" resides in the business center
- Complete Array of Finishing Services
- CD / DVD Duplications
- Signs & Banners
- Fax Services
- Packing Services & Supplies
- Shipping with FedEx Express and FedEx Ground
- Office Supplies & Retail
- Office Equipment Rentals
- Luggage Shipping
Hours of Full Service Staffed Operation
- Monday - Sunday 7AM - 7PM
- 24/7 Guest Access for Internet & Copying Capabilities in the Grand Hall
- Full-service packaging capabilities up to 60 lbs.
- Full-service small package shipping through the FedEx network
- FedEx Express Services (150 lbs maximum weight)
- FedEx Ground Services
- Day definite delivery to every U.S. business address (including Alaska and Hawaii) with a money-back guarantee
- Delivery in one to five business days, at competitive prices
- International Shipping Services
- Mobile Ship Station
- FXO can provide Meeting Planners an exclusive mobile ship station
Nearby Businesses/Seaport Village- just steps away from Hotel
- San Diego Harley-Davidson
- Hot Lick
- Village Café
- Apple Box Toys
- San Diego Surf Co.
- Upstart Crow Bookstore & Coffee House
- San Diego SEAL Tours
- Harbor House Restaurant
- Silver Crossings
- Del Sol
- Candy Shack and Yogurt
- Best of San Diego
- Buster's Beach House
- Edgewater Grill
- The Tile Shop
- Mystic Mermaid
- American Nostalgia
- Pet Highways
- Maritime Names
- Greek Island Café
- Asiago Pizza Pasta Plus
- San Diego Pier Cafe
- Village Hat Shop
- Captain's Cove
Nearby businesses within .5 miles
- Kansas City Barbeque
- The Lion's Share
- Quigley Fine Wines
- Brickyard Coffee & Tea
- Haack & Co International Accounting
- Kakos Gina M CPA
- Farmers Insurance
- Powell & Monroe Associates
- J. Bergman Consulting
- Aries Career Development
- Wagner Consulting
- Wells Fargo
- Offshore Promotion
- Kmn Designs
- Neal Street Design
- ARG Abbott Realty Group
- San Diego Chinese Historical Museum
- Fishtank Brand Advertising
- Cavu Consulting
- San Diego Business Club
- J Hughes Tax Preparation
San Diego Internet access at the hotel is available for a fee. Please inquire at the front desk for details.
- 1-800-CHECK-IN®, and self service kiosks
- Assistive devices for people with disabilities
- Pet-Friendly rooms available
- Baby-sitting arranged through Concierge
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange
- Hyatt Meeting Connection®
- Hyatt Fast Board™
- PDA Check-in
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Multilingual staff
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Ice Machines
- Rollaways available in guestrooms for $20/night
- Microwaves available in guestrooms for $20/stay
- Grand Floral services available
For those who enjoy outdoor exercise, please click here for a jogging/walking map.
Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego offers convenient San Diego parking for guests and visitors. Our San Diego hotel parking options include valet or self parking (fees apply):
Overnight Guest: $45
First Hour: $10
After the first hour $8 per hour
Daily Maximum: $49
Overnight Guest: $30
First Hour: $8
After the first hour $8 each additional hour
Daily Maximum: $35
Our San Diego parking garage is attached to the hotel and has 1,160 spaces.
For guests inquiring about oversized vehicle parking, please call ACE Parking prior to your arrival at 619 237 0399.
For additional information regarding our San Diego hotel parking options, please call the hotel at 619 358 6658. Prices are subject to change.
Grand Gift Shop
The Grand Gift Shop is located on the Lobby Level of the Harbor Tower. Pick up everything from toothbrushes to sunglasses to dress ties for your shopping convenience. Our gift shop also carries local souvenirs such as San Diego postcards, T-shirts, and baseball hats. Please feel free to stop by the gift shop for your shopping pleasure.
Our San Diego hotel gift shop is open 7:00 AM – 11:00 PM daily.
FedEx Office is a full-service Business Center conveniently located in the Grand Hyatt lobby and presents an amazing amenity for business travelers. Let our highly knowledgeable Team Members assist you in solving a last-minute crisis or support your event with quick turnaround on copies, posters, signs, and or, banners; not to mention pack and ship services.
Our FedEx Office is open 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM daily.
Contact us at 619 235 7956 or email@example.com
Agora Galleries, located on the lobby level of the Harbor Tower, offers a selection of fine art, jewelry, and home décor pieces collected from around the world. The store features the works of both established and upcoming artists, as well as decorative cultural artifacts, antique furnishings, vintage jewelry, colorful chandeliers, and one-of-a-kind accent pieces to enhance any space.
Our Gallery is open Monday to Thursday 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Friday & Saturday 10:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Sunday 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM or by appointment.
Contact us at 619 239 9077 or visit www.agoragalleries.com
Grand Floral is known for its romantic and passionate creation of beautiful and unique event and floral designs. Specializing in European design, our artists draw their inspiration from the rich and plentiful array of colors and textures that each season provides from local and global growers. Our services range from day to day arrangements delivered to your home or office, in-home entertaining décor, corporate event design and weddings.
Grand Floral is open Monday – Friday 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Saturday 9:00AM – 3:00PM
Sunday by appointment.
Big Bay Shuttle & Coronado FerryCatch a ride on San Diego’s Big Bay Shuttle and check out all of the attractions along San Diego's Embarcadero or take a nostalgic 15-minute ferry ride across the bay to Coronado Island.
Hertz Car RentalTravel around San Diego with ease by taking advantage of our very own on-site Hertz Car Rental service. Our agents are located conveniently in the Grand Lobby. Call (619)358-6881 for more information.
San Diego TaxiSan Diego taxi service is available from the lower level curb of all terminals at San Diego International Airport. Approximate cost from SAN International to Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego is $10 - $13.
San Diego Airport Shuttle ServiceSeveral San Diego airport shuttle companies are available at the Airport for an approximate cost of $8 per person. Express Shuttle is available with reservations. Call (800)900-7433 or (619)-591-0303.
San Diego TrolleySimply cross the street to catch the convenient San Diego Trolley to Tijuana, Mexico, Fashion Valley, Mission Valley shopping centers, Old Town, PetCo Park, throughout downtown San Diego and into East County.
San Diego Horse and CarriageHorse and Carriage rides are available within the downtown area departing from Seaport Village (Harbor House). Seaport Village hours are 12:00p.m. - 11:00p.m. Call (619) 239-8080 for information.
Diapers, Formula, Food & More Delivered to Your Hyatt Hotel room by Babies Travel Lite
- Everything you need to care for your infant or toddler waiting in your room.
- Over 1,500 name brand baby products including large selection of organics.
- Save time packing by ordering online at Babies Travel Lite.
- Don't pay airline baggage fees and worry about whether you luggage will arrive.
- Relax when you arrive instead of worrying about shopping for your baby supplies.
- Order early to save - 14 days before you arrive at your Hyatt destination.
- Last minute orders can be accommodated by calling Babies Travel Lite at 888-450-5483.
Visit Babies Travel Lite to place your order, then sit back and relax, Hyatt and Babies Travel Lite will take care of the rest. Babies Travel Lite will confirm and track your order from the time it leaves their warehouse to the day the package is delivered to your Hyatt location. Rest assured that once you arrive at your Hyatt destination, Hyatt will have your package ready for delivery.
Make travel easier with Hyatt and Babies Travel Lite.
Pet and Deep Cleaning Fees:
- Pet cleaning fee will apply ($100 per stay up to 6 nights)
- Additional $100 deep cleaning fee per stay from 7 nights to 30 nights
- For stays beyond 30 nights, deep cleaning fee will be at the hotel's discretion
- Hotel will only allow dogs in the guest room
- Reservation must be made at least 3 days in advance of arrival
- Only dogs weighing 50 pounds (22.68 kilograms) and under are permitted. Two dogs may be allowed in a guest room, provided the combined weight of both dogs does not exceed 75 pounds (34.02 kilograms)
Service Animal Pet Policy
- Pet & Deep Cleaning fees will not apply for guests with service animals
- Service animals are allowed in all public areas
Check-in Time: 4:00 pm
Check-out Time: 12:00 noon
Book Now or call 619 232 1234